We always have leftovers in the fridge, and we often wonder what we can do with them. Get some pre-made pizza bases and put some ketchup on it.
- Preheat the oven to 170.
- Cut your leftovers in small pieces (pasta, potatoes, veggies) and arrange them on the base.
- Then sprinkle some oregano and a touch of pepper over it.
- Get some Debreziner, Kranzky, smoked Mettwurst or even Frankfurter and cut them in little rounds.
(You can mix them it tastes heavenly!)
- Put them on the base and cover all with some cheese.
- Bake the Pizza for about 40 min.